Veggie Crunch Wrap
Simple, fresh, and healthy, this is the perfect end of summer go-to dish for you and your family. Improvise by substituting your favorite and locally available summer veggies. Filling with a balanced list of wholesome ingredients while still remaining light enough not slow you down, this wrap allows you to get your daily required nutrients all in one bite.
Veggie Crunch WrapThe veggie crunch wrap allows you to get your daily required nutrients all in one bite.
- 2 tortillas whole wheat, spelt, or brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1 cup greens romaine or mixed
- 1/4 head red cabbage thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots shredded
- 1 avocado pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 handful sprouts optional
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- sea salt
- black pepper
- olive oil
- Spread 1/4 cup hummus on each tortilla, followed by some avocado, greens, cabbage, carrots, and sprouts, leaving about a 2-inch border around the edge. Squeeze a little lemon juice and drizzle with good olive oil. Season to taste with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Roll up, slice in half and enjoy.
Leave a Reply