Scarlett’s Salmon Deviled Eggs
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. minced fresh tarragon
- 2 tsp. minced fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 oz. cold smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 16 small dill sprigs
- 16 small tarragon sprigs
- 1. Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover with cool water to 1 inch above eggs; bring just to a rolling boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold running water until cool.
- 2. Peel eggs; cut in half lengthwise. Place yolks in a medium bowl; mash with a fork until smooth. Add sour cream and next 7 ingredients (through salmon); stir well. Spoon mixture into egg white halves (about 1 tablespoon in each half). Garnish with dill and tarragon sprigs, if desired.
Leave a Reply