Our very own Lauren Brindley entered the Whole Foods “Best Snack” contest and won! Congratulations Lauren! Find her recipe and more coming soon in our DEFINE foods section of our website!
After looking through tasty recipe after tasty recipe we found a recipe suitable for the title of the “Best Snack”. Our winner is (drum roll, please) the California Lavash Pizza submitted by Lauren Brindley! Hooray and a BIG CONGRATS, Lauren! Her Lavash pizza is made with tasty and fresh ingredients that her kiddos love. Enjoy and happy snacking! wholefoodsmarket.com/events
California Lavash Pizza
California Lavash Spinach Wrap
365 Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Organic Baby Arugula
365 Organic Roasted Red Peppers
1. Preheat oven or toaster oven to 275℉
2. Lay one piece of lavash on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or foil
3. Sprinkle with desired amount of mozzarella cheese (roughly 1/2 Cup)
4. Arrange 1 handful (approx 1/2 Cup) of arugula on top of the cheese
5. Drain red pepper over sink and cut into strips with kitchen scissors, add to top of pizza
6. Bake for 2-3 minutes and enjoy!
One Response to “Happy Snacking!”
Leave a Reply