Holiday Specials Arrive Early At DEFINE
The holidays Have Arrived Early At DEFINE!
SAVE BIG on Unlimited Packages NOW! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
A FEW HELPFUL TIPS TO KEEP YOU ON TRACK DURING THE HOLIDAYS!
With the holidays quickly approaching it can be difficult to maintain your current exercise routine with all the extra hustle and bustle.
I mean why not hold off on your exercise until New Year’s? You’re busy, its cold outside, you’re stressed getting ready for family to come into town… Although you could probably come up with several excuses to avoid exercise, it will not only help keep the holiday pounds off, but will also help with your stress levels during this time.
We’ve come up with some tips to keep you motivated and disciplined during this hectic time of year.
- Join DEFINE with friends and/or family. In addition to the great clients that will certainly become lifelong friends, bringing friends and family with you is a great way to keep yourself motivated and accountable to maintaining your fitness and wellness goals!
- Mix up your routine to avoid boredom and improve results. Instead of just doing body classes, use this opportunity to work in some bounce or rev classes and/or calm the mind and relax with a few mind or yoga classes.
- Plan and organize your week in order to allow yourself time to exercise. Make it a priority! This will keep you both physically and mentally stimulated.
- Remember that exercise comes in a variety of forms! From taking the dogs on a walk on a nearby trail or doing some holiday shopping around the mall. Add in those extra steps by choosing a parking spot further away.
- When you can’t make it to DEFINE due to travels, stay active. Design a travel workout plan for when your schedule is very tight and you just don’t have time to get to the gym. This can include squats, push-ups and crunches. It’s amazing what you can accomplish on the road.
It’s important to keep fitness a priority especially during this time of year!
Happy Holidays from DEFINE body & mind.
Leave a Reply